Overview Quick Details
Packaging & Delivery
Specification:Including : 1pc D14L25 coupling Out diameter : 14mm Length : 25mm Please check which Size and the Quantity you need .
Detailed ImagesContact DetialsSales: AnthonySkype:layla12322E-mail: ks2(at)kuongshun.cn
Phone / Wechat / Whatsapp Number: +8618070506577.
Related ProductsOur Company
CertificationsPacking & DeliveryFAQ
Q1: Are you manufacturer ?A1: Yes, we are manufacturer.Q2: How long is your delivery time?A2: Normally 3-5 working days after payment; Special requirement orders, delivery time is negotiable.Q3: If the products can’t work after receiving it,what should I do?A3: We will replace new items for you at once and then we make the judgement for the issue.Q4: What is the warranty?A4: 1-3 months to replace new items for free.1-2 years repairing free according to different products.Q5: Do you accept EPT design?A5: Yes,we do.We can design according to your requirement, MOQ usually 500-1000.Q6: Do you accept pay 30% in advance?A6: Yes,we do.We can start to prepare your goods when receive 30% payment, and send them after get the rest 70% payment. Q7: What payment terms you accept?A7: We accept Paypal, T/T, Alibaba Trade Assuarce, Western Union, Wechat, Alipay, in Cash (RMB or USD).