|product||Kc Series Steel Casting Flexible Sprocket Roller Chain Coupling for test benches|
|material||stainless steel , iron , aluminum ,bronze ,carbon steel ,brass etc .|
|size||ISO standard ,customer requirements|
|kind||expansion sleeve Z1/Z2/Z3/Z4/Z5/Z6/Z7/Z8/Z9/Z10/Z11/Z12/Z13/Z14/Z18/Z19|
|BORE||Finished bore, Pilot Bore, Special request|
|surface treatment||Carburizing and Quenching,Tempering ,Tooth suface high quenching Hardening,Tempering|
|Processing Method||Molding, Shaving, Hobbing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Manual Chamfering, Grinding etc|
|Heat Treatment||Quenching & Tempering, Carburizing & Quenching, High-frequency Hardening, Carbonitriding……|
|Package||Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Machining Process||Gear Hobbing, Gear Milling, Gear Shaping, Gear Broaching, Gear Shaving, Gear Grinding and Gear Lapping|
|Applications||Toy, Automotive, instrument, electrical equipment, household appliances, furniture, mechanical equipment,daily living equipment, electronic sports equipment, , sanitation machinery, market/ hotel equipment supplies, etc.|
|Testing Equipment||Rockwell hardness tester 500RA, Double mesh instrument HD-200B & 3102,Gear measurement center instrument CNC3906T and other High precision detection equipments|
workshop & equipment
1 . Prioritized Quality
2 .Integrity-based Management
3 .Service Orientation
4 .150+ advanced equipment
5 .10000+ square meter factory area
6 .200+ outstanding employees
7 .90% employees have more than 10 year- working experience in our factory
8 .36 technical staff
9 .certificate ISO 9001 , SGS
10 . Customization support
11 .Excellent after-sales service
sample orders delivery time:
10-15 working days as usual
15-20 working days in busy season
large order leading time :
20-30 working days as usual
30-40 working days in busy season
1. why should you buy products from us not from other suppliers?
We are a 32 year-experience manufacturer on making the gear, specializing in manufacturing varieties of gears, such as helical gear ,bevel gear ,spur gear and grinding gear, gear shaft, timing pulley, rack, , timing pulley and other transmission parts . There are 150+ advanced equipment ,200+ excellent employees ,and 36 technical staff . what’s more ,we have got ISO9001 and SGS certificate .
2 .Do you accept small order?
If your order bearings are our standard size, we accept even 1pcs.
3 .How long is the delivery?
A: Small orders usually takes 10-15 working days,big order usually 20-35 days, depending on orders quantity and whether are standard size.
Can flexible couplings be used in heavy-duty applications such as mining and construction?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in heavy-duty applications such as mining and construction, where the equipment operates under challenging conditions and encounters high loads, vibrations, and misalignments. Flexible couplings offer several advantages that make them suitable for these demanding environments:
- Misalignment Compensation: Heavy-duty equipment in mining and construction may experience misalignment due to the rough terrain, uneven surfaces, or heavy loads. Flexible couplings can handle both angular and parallel misalignment, ensuring smooth power transmission even in these adverse conditions.
- Shock and Vibration Absorption: Mining and construction operations often involve high-impact loads and vibrations. Flexible couplings can dampen and absorb these shocks, protecting the connected components from damage and reducing wear and tear on the equipment.
- Torsional Stiffness: While flexible couplings are designed to accommodate misalignment, they still maintain a certain level of torsional stiffness to transmit torque efficiently. This is crucial in heavy-duty applications, where high torque is required to drive the machinery.
- Corrosion and Contamination Resistance: In mining and construction environments, equipment may be exposed to dust, dirt, water, and chemicals. Flexible couplings made from corrosion-resistant materials can withstand these harsh conditions, ensuring reliable performance and longevity.
- High Torque Transmission: Heavy-duty machinery often requires high torque transmission between the driving and driven components. Flexible couplings are capable of transmitting high torque efficiently, which is essential for the operation of large-scale equipment.
- Reduced Downtime: The robustness and reliability of flexible couplings in heavy-duty applications contribute to reduced downtime. By minimizing the impact of misalignment, shocks, and vibrations, flexible couplings help prevent unexpected breakdowns and maintenance issues.
When selecting a flexible coupling for heavy-duty applications, it’s important to consider the specific requirements of the machinery and the operating conditions. Factors such as the type of equipment, torque and speed requirements, environmental conditions, and expected loads should be taken into account.
Overall, flexible couplings are a versatile solution for power transmission in heavy-duty applications, providing the necessary flexibility, durability, and performance to withstand the challenges posed by the mining and construction industries.
Can flexible couplings be used in precision manufacturing equipment, such as CNC machines?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in precision manufacturing equipment, including CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines. CNC machines require high accuracy and precision during operation to produce complex and intricate parts. Flexible couplings play a vital role in such equipment by providing various benefits that enhance their performance and reliability.
- Compensation for Misalignment: CNC machines often have multiple moving parts and axes that need precise alignment. Flexible couplings can accommodate small misalignments between these components, ensuring smooth and reliable power transmission without inducing additional stress or strain on the system.
- Vibration Damping: Precision manufacturing requires minimizing vibrations that could affect the quality of the finished product. Flexible couplings with damping properties can absorb and dissipate vibrations, resulting in better surface finishes and accuracy of the machined parts.
- Torsional Flexibility: CNC machines may experience torque fluctuations during acceleration, deceleration, or tool changes. Flexible couplings with torsional flexibility can handle these variations and prevent torsional vibrations from affecting the machining process.
- Backlash Compensation: Some types of flexible couplings, such as beam couplings, offer minimal or near-zero backlash. This characteristic is essential in CNC machines, as it helps maintain positional accuracy during direction changes and reversals.
- High Torque Transmission: CNC machines may require high torque transmission capabilities, especially in heavy-duty cutting or milling operations. Flexible couplings can handle substantial torque loads while still providing flexibility to address misalignments.
- Reduced Maintenance: With the ability to absorb shocks and compensate for misalignment, flexible couplings can extend the life of other mechanical components in the CNC machine, reducing overall maintenance requirements and downtime.
It’s important to select the appropriate type and size of flexible coupling based on the specific requirements of the CNC machine, including torque, speed, misalignment, and environmental conditions. Regular maintenance and inspection of the flexible couplings will ensure optimal performance and contribute to the overall precision and efficiency of the CNC machine.
What is a flexible coupling and how does it work?
A flexible coupling is a mechanical device used to connect two shafts while allowing for relative movement between them. It is designed to transmit torque from one shaft to another while compensating for misalignment, vibration, and shock. Flexible couplings are essential components in various rotating machinery and systems, as they help protect the connected equipment and enhance overall performance.
Types of Flexible Couplings:
There are several types of flexible couplings, each with its unique design and characteristics. Some common types include:
- Jaw Couplings: Jaw couplings feature elastomer spiders that fit between two hubs. They can accommodate angular and parallel misalignment while dampening vibrations.
- Disc Couplings: Disc couplings use thin metallic discs to connect the shafts. They are highly flexible and provide excellent misalignment compensation.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings use gear teeth to transmit torque. They offer high torque capacity and can handle moderate misalignment.
- Beam Couplings: Beam couplings use a single piece of flexible material, such as a metal beam, to transmit torque while compensating for misalignment.
- Bellows Couplings: Bellows couplings use a bellows-like structure to allow for axial, angular, and parallel misalignment compensation.
- Oldham Couplings: Oldham couplings use three discs, with the middle one having a perpendicular slot to allow for misalignment compensation.
How a Flexible Coupling Works:
The operation of a flexible coupling depends on its specific design, but the general principles are similar. Let’s take the example of a jaw coupling to explain how a flexible coupling works:
- Two shafts are connected to the coupling hubs on either side, with an elastomer spider placed between them.
- When torque is applied to one shaft, it causes the spider to compress and deform slightly, transmitting the torque to the other shaft.
- In case of misalignment between the shafts, the elastomer spider flexes and compensates for the misalignment, ensuring smooth torque transmission without imposing excessive loads on the shafts or connected equipment.
- The elastomer spider also acts as a damping element, absorbing vibrations and shocks during operation, which reduces wear on the equipment and enhances system stability.
Overall, the flexibility and ability to compensate for misalignment are the key features that allow a flexible coupling to function effectively. The choice of a specific flexible coupling type depends on the application’s requirements, such as torque capacity, misalignment compensation, and environmental conditions.
editor by CX 2023-09-11